Peace of mind so you can get on with the adventure of life. All-new Subaru vehicles are covered by comprehensive warranties and maintenance plans to ensure your ownership experience is worry-free. We give you peace of mind so that you can get on with the adventure of life.
All NEW Subaru Vehicles comes with a Standard 5Year/ 150 000 kilometre Manufacturer Warranty
All NEW Subaru Vehicles comes with a Standard 3 Year / 75 000 kilometre Manufacturer Maintenance Plans with the option to extend.
What is a Subaru Maintenance Plan?
At Subaru we offer a maintenance plan and warranty that are designed to offer maximum coverage and peace of mind. Take a look at the plans now and the details of each:
Three Year/75 000km Maintenance Plan
Five Year/150 000km Warranty
Only genuine parts fitted by an authorised dealer are warranted and any parts fitted without Subaru’s approval will void the warranty. This includes accessories, exhausts, filters and parts not of the original specifications of the vehicle, unless manufacturer-approved. Subaru Genuine Parts are likewise warranted for a period of 12 months.
What Does Subaru Maintenance Plan Cover?
What is not covered?
The following is not covered under the maintenance and warranty plans:
- Petrol and top-up oil (between services)
- Accident damage and insurance claims
- Tyres and wheel alignment
- Glass replacement
- Abuse and/or negligence
- Non-mechanical interior trim and paintwork
- Repair to on-board entertainment such as audio systems
- Repairs to non-factory components and any subsequent repairs or modifications
As you’ll see above the maintenance and warranty plan cover a lot of features and repairs necessary to keep your Subaru in perfect running order. You’ll also be able to enjoy these benefits when choosing a maintenance and warranty plan with Subaru;
- You pay for tomorrow’s costs at today’s rates, avoiding inflation and price increases on parts and labour
- Maintenance plan extension costs can be included in your vehicle finance agreement, minimising its impact and unforeseen future expenses
- Only Subaru genuine parts are used, which come with their own one-year warranty and are in full compliance with your vehicle’s warranty terms
- Services are conducted to the highest standards by trained Subaru technicians, who have extensive knowledge of your Subaru, for optimum vehicle performance
Vehicle value is enhanced at the time of resale
Can I extend my coverage?
We offer extended maintenance plans for extra peace of mind too. Enjoy further confidence and peace of mind with our extended maintenance plans, available on all new Subaru vehicles up to five years or 150 000km, whichever comes first.
Speak to your sales consultant or service agent now and find out all you need to know now.
We promise Pure Driving Enjoyment. Subaru, Confidence in Motion.
Warranty & Maintenance Plan
What is the Takata Airbag recall?
You may be aware of recent reports about recalls involving airbags supplied by Takata. Ten different car companies, including Subaru, are affected. The passenger front airbag modules in Subaru vehicles sold in South Africa are a part of the recall.
|Impreza||2004 – 2007 model year||Passenger front air bag module|
|WRX||2004 – 2007 model year||Passenger front air bag module|
Is my specific vehicle affected?
To determine if your specific vehicle is affected by this or any other recall, please get in touch with our team at the workshop
Or alternatively, visit the link and insert your vehicle information into the “How do I know if my vehicle is affected?
How do I get my vehicle fixed?
If your vehicle is one of those recalled, you will be directed to a form asking for your contact information. Once we are ready to schedule your visit to your closest dealership, we will contact you and do so.